June 15, 2006

Ballack: Waste of money and come on England

I watched the Germany game yesterday and if I were a Chelsea fan I'd be gutted. Ballack was fairly ordinary and in my opinion he's past his best. Players nearing 30 seldom have the same form when they were 24 or 25 and this is just a waste of money; I'd quite fancy Germany in the next round after last night as I don't think they're the threat I gave them credit for.

Anyway, 5.00pm tonight and it's England. I'm going all out for a 3-0 win and qualification to the second round.

The boys will do us proud and the only threat I can see from the first round of games is Spain and we could meet them in the semi finals so bring em on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

BUILD YOUR LIST, WIN THE WEEKLY DRAW, EARN MONEY! Learn more about it here: moneymaking opportunities site. It pretty much covers moneymaking opportunities related stuff and it is FREE to join.

9:46 pm  
Blogger SpiderZ said...

Blogger Templates

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home