June 06, 2006

Our time has come: England can win this tournament

I've felt like this before the start of every major tournament but I truly believe we're about to see something special.

I believe Gerrard and Lampard are 'career' peaking, Beckham knows it's his last chance and with him you sometimes get the best when it's the last chance. Crouch is proving to be a class striker and defensively I think we've got quite possibly the best back four in the World.

I even think without Rooney we've got a great chance, him coming back in would only improve that and I think it has to be at the expense of Owen, who 'career' peaked in France.

Could you image Crouch and Rooney up front with a pairing of Gerrard and Lampard in the middle controlling things? We've got a chance and it all starts this week. Come on England

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home